Thread: Handsome Rocko!

Handsome Rocko!

Hi this is my big buddy Rocko, he's an amazing Boxer, Beagle mix and just turned three years old in June. He loves to play tug of war with just about anybody, and is an awesome cuddlebuddy . He is very good, if he is playing tug with a child, he knows not to pull as hard as he does with me!

He's very affectionate. I get greeted every night when i walk in the door from work to see him running to me with his tail wagging like crazy ... his favorite chew toys are rawhide bones and empty plastic bottles. Oh and he's a huge attention lover, when people are around he loves being petted and having his back rubbed and scratched right by his tail! We sure love him!
    Hi, Rocko! What a handsome boy you are! I like your brown, black and white coat, with your brown eyes looking out at me! I would be happy to pet you or give you a gentle back-rub ! I enjoyed reading about your happy welcome to your person! You're a good judge of how to play tug of war with a big or little person, too! Then it is time for a cuddle with your wonderful people! I hope you have a wonderful day of having fun with your family and lots of cuddles! Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Rocko -- from me in LaGrange and a happy Labor Day too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Rocko! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and belated happy 3rd birthday wishes as well! What an honor, being chosen our holiday honoree! What a handsome Beagle x Boxer boy you are, sweetheart! I can see both of your beautiful breeds in your handsome good looks, your sweet personality, your gentleness, your overall adorableness, your BIG heart! How blessed your family is, having a best buddy, a forever friend, a furkid as special a you in their lives, Rocko! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy an extra special day of celebration, being pampered and loved to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rocko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocko.....What a handsome fellow you are. I would love for you to greet me every evening.
    I would rush home just to see you. I know your family loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Hope your day is special.

Linda in SC

You're such a good looking boy Rocko!!! It sounds like you're a very much loved boy also. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla