Thread: Rocky!!

Rocky!!

Hi Rocky, you look like such a sweet boy! I love the pic of you smiling. It shows what a wonderful family adopted you and how happy you are. Happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a handsome boy Rocky! It sounds like you're a very good friend to Jeremiah! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Rocky up in South Beloit! What a handsome fellow you are, and how nice you look dressed up in your tie! What a terrific friend you are to Jeremiah ! I laughed when I read about how you step into the middle of a board game or a Lego project -- would you like to play too?! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Rocky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Rocky!

Hi Rocky! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, that sweet face of yours, those gentle, love filled eyes, have turned me into a puddle of Rocky loving mush! And how "smart and sophisticated," how adorable, you look in your stylin' outfits! But that last shot, that squee worthy close up, has me "this close" to putting my lips onto my screen and giving that sweet "soft spot" on the side of your muzzle a big, sloppy kiss! Oh, how lucky your family is, having known your love and devotion these many years, especially your skin brother Jeremiah! Every youngster should be so lucky to know the love and loyalty of a sidekick, a best buddy, a loyal protector such as you! You're my idea of every family's dream doggie, living proof of the priceless rewards of doggie rescue, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day...EVERY day...reign! Thanks for brightening my dark and gloomy day with your heartwarming story and precious pics, sweetheart! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, and here's to many, many more happy, love filled years for you and your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Rocky, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~