Thread: Fitz

Fitz

Wow, I learned so much about your kind, Fitz! You are very interesting and handsome, too! I like the pic of you swimming. I hope you have a splendid POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and White Cloud!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Fitz!

Hi Fitz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your buddy, Little Chief White Cloud, too! What beautiful Pygmy Hedgehogs you two are, such a precious pair! Great thanks to your human for sharing your sweet selves with us; your backstories, so many lovely, heart melting photos, and so much great info regarding your very special species! Wow, I learned so much about Hedgehogs; your history, your lifestyles, your likes! But most touching of all was learning how much you mean to your human, of the very special bond you and he/she share, of the very special and unique bond you share with White Cloud! It's comforting knowing that two such special creatures are in the loving care of a guardian, a pet parent, so knowledge, so responsible, so caring. But of course it is your person who is luckiest of all, having two beautiful best friends in you and White Cloud! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fitz and White Cloud! I hope you're both enjoying your well earned day of honor, chowing down on some yummy, fave treats, spinning in your wheels (6 miles?), swimming in your wee tiny pool, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, gentle cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you precious Fitz, and to White Cloud too! (LOVE the pics of you swimming!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fitz what a handsome chap you are!!!

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures and story very much. Looks like you and White Cloud are the best of pals. It must be lots of fun having you for a best chum. Please thank your loving human for sharing you both with us today. You certainly are a pair of treasures. I hope you are enjoying a lovely day together.

Congratulatons, sweet Fitz, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're adorable Fitz! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Little Chief White Cloud are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank you all

Thank you all for learning about Fitz and his friend today. He is a very adorable little hedgehog, and I am sure that he is just as pround to be the pet of the day as I am!