Thread: Beautiful Luna and Nina!

Beautiful Luna and Nina!

Greetings beautiful Luna and Nina! Happy Pet of the Day to you two cuties! What a treat, having a Gecko sister team as our very special and most deserving honorees! You two make for one darling duo, both beautiful in looks, but as your humans says, the yin and yang of Gecko-dom when it comes to personality! How blessed your person is, having two such uniquely different yet equally special critters in you two ladies, and I hope for you all many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! (Didn't realize Geckos lived that long!) Thanks to your human for sharing your super sweet little selves with us today, your heart warming story and so many beautiful photos! Meeting you two sure has brightened my dark and gloomy day, just as you brighten your human's life each and every day! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, ladies, chowing down on crickets, nesting on (and under) your rock, enjoying a back rub (Nina), being pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle pats to you, beautiful Luna and Nina!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luna and Nina what a pair of beauties you are!!!

How lucky we are to have not one but two lovely pets to greet us today!!! It must be so much fun having you for friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Thank you for the smiles too!!! What a pair of treasures you are!!! I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Luna and sweet Nina, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my, you're both so pretty Luna and Nina! Congrats on being POTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla