Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
There was no broken glass, the jar was intact. The picture is completely apropos.

However, she's stinky enough, we don't need to know what strawberry jam would do internally....
A slice of bread, with peanut butter and let peristalsis take it's course?

----------------

I have told this story before but it involves a petroleum based jelly.

I used to ride a motorcycle as a main means of transportation and during the late part of the year in El Lay the Santa Ana winds blow and dry up the air something fierce.

That - and riding about - really dries out your skin. So, I bought a huge jar of Vaseline and when i got home, I'd put some on my face, hands and forearms.

I took the jar out and left it on the lower shelf of the coffee table overnight. I went to work the next day and when I got home I found a half a jar of Vaseline - from a nearly brand new package.

Well, I packed the dog up into his duffel bag and rode over to the Vet's office.

I explained "my" problem and was told that I would have a nicely lubed dog. Jessie was a Lhasa so she needed to
have her rear trimmed and we went home with a recipe of Chicken and Rice.

I went to work on the third day and when I came home the dog had pooped a viscous brown trail all across the dining area. \

Thank god the house was due for demo - the landlords had let me rent the place until it was to be destroyed........

But........I still had to try and clean up something like the Exxon Valdez leak from a shag rug.

It was fun, the dog needed to be cleaned up for a week afterwards and I learned that Chicken and Rice can and will tighten up any 'loose ends' you may encounter......

---------

Wow, that made me thirsty......

Another round?