Thread: Fantastic Fender

Fantastic Fender

Hello Fender, What a heartwarming story of how you came to your new home! Your humans could no longer resist taking you home and now all of you are doing great--wonderful. You sure are a good looking fella, looking all happy and relaxed in your great photos. I wish you a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Good morning Fender! You're a gorgeous boy! Thank goodness your human realized you were meant to be a part of her home!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Fender what a happy ending to your story! I'm glad you have such a good home now. I love the pic of you upside down enjoying life! happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Fabulous Fender!

Hi Fender! Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful boy! Oh, how I loved reading your Mommy's, "edge of the seat" write up of how you came to find your way home, sweetheart! Translation...how she caved! All I can say is "been there, done that," right down to the sweaty palms! OK, so I'm going to skip right over that horrible, cringe worthy label the store gave you, "Clearance Dog" (in my case it was "Dog Unwanted!), not to mention "marked down for sale," (grrr) and get right to the meat of it!
    He is a constant reminder to me that we can make all the plans in life we want, but it doesn't mean that's how things will go, yet so often we are all the better for it!
    What a wise Mommy! Indeed, sometimes our most cherished gifts come to us when we least expect them, things/people entering our lives and changing them forever, for the better! As so it was with you, Fender! You may have been unplanned, but there's no doubt you and your family were destined to be together! And what a transformation you've made in the short time you've been together! A diamond in the rough, that you were. But oh, but just look at you now! Your heart melting photos say it all! (Looking mighty comfy too, I might add!) What a sweet and loving, beautiful best friend your family has in you, Fender! We're so glad your Mom took a chance on you, giving one most deserving pup a chance at happiness! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with your forever family and all of your adoring friends and fans, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Fender! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Fender! I love these happy ending - happy beginning stories and yours definitely gave me a huge smile today! I like your name - are you a guitar playin' dude? You are so handsome, I'd like to give you some enormous hugs! Maybe your mommy or daddy will give you some for me. Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Fender doggie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hee hee, I asked about his name, and said, "Are you a car person or a musician..." and she wrote back "He was indeed named after my husbands love of guitars, he is the musician and he thinks he's already got names picked out for any future pets as well along those lines. (Martin, Gibson, Taylor...)"
    I've Been Frosted