Thread: Luxury Kitties Rafferty and Edie

Hybrid View

Luxury Kitties Rafferty and Edie

It is just not possible, dear Rafferty, to just congratulate you alone. If there had been a thought about it it was certainly gone when I saw that adorable picture of you and Edie Lavender on that pink cushion. You both are just too cute. And I am sure you fully deserve all the luxury you've got like the Audrey Heppuss bed as you are obviously saving your humans from dangerous intruders in the night. I am not sure they fully appreciate what you are doing there- and they could know it, seeing that you have to sleep all day to even recover a bit
    Have a great day of celebration today- I am sure all the monsters will leave you alone on your day of honor

Hi Rafferty and Edie, You both are adorable! I enjoyed reading about you both and those photos are great. It sure sounds as if you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh, dearest Rafferty and Edie Lavender, what beautiful British kitties you are! I agree that Audrey Heppuss must be your mum! What lovely photos of you both, resting so comfortably in your lovely abode. You certainly do live the life of kitty luxury, don't you! And that last picture, of you together on that pretty pink cushion shows so clearly the deep, loving bond between the two of you.

And you both and your humans all love each other so very much, too. You provide guard duty at the cat flap, making sure no intruders get in to threaten them, even at the expense of their sleep at times. And you have sweet cuddle times together and make sure the cat food they buy gets eaten. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Rafferty (AND Edie Lavender), on being selected our Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your family and friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even some sprinkler time for playing in the garden!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That has to be one of the greatest Kitten photos ever Rafferty and Edie Lavender with legs intertwined in love and here they are now as young adults, inseperable Cat Companions!!!

They are so incredibly beautiful and how great is that that they have a lifelong friend and companion Cat to enjoy life with, and never be lonely.
    Cats are meant to be in pairs like shoes.

We jsut love you two and are doubling our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWS To Edie Lavender and Rafferty Our Co Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rafferty is a British tiger shorthair and is very special. His best friend, and half-sister Edie Lavender, is a Lilac British Shorthair, and they do everything together. While she is the hunter, he is the defender of the cat flap seeing off intruders in the night, at the expense of his long-suffering owners' sleep. He is very lazy though, and spends the whole day asleep, either in the garden or on his (human) brother's bed. He has had a privileged life of luxury, no hard luck story here, and he expects lots of cuddles, good food and his Audrey Heppuss bed (he thinks it's a picture of his mum!). He loves water, and plays in the sprinkler in the garden on hot days, which are thankfully few and far between most of the year here in Britain!
    Oh, beautiful Rafferty and Edie Lavender! It is my great pleasure to meet you both today! Rafferty, I would be very happy to serve your dinner or to give you lots of cuddles Edie Lavender, what a gorgeous huntress you are! You have such lovely, plush coats - I would love to give you a gentle pet I agree with everyone who has said -- Happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous, special, beloved Rafferty and Edie Lavender!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rafferty and Edie what a gorgeous pair you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. I can tell you are the best of friends. You certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying the most wonderful day ever.

Congratulations sweet Rafferty and of course, Edie too, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~