Thread: Callie theClassic Calico

Callie theClassic Calico

What a dear Little Cat you are Callie , and we LOVE Cats who have an assortment of different colors, and shades.
    You are one beautiful Lady Callie.

We all think that you are a Dear Darling Cat , and we love you.

We Found Hotel Cats are all sending a Rainbow Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Callie the Cosmic.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Callie, what an utterly gorgeous Calico Girl you are! ..with such a sweet face, too, gazing out at us with those big pale-green eyes. I sure wish I could reach through the screen all the way to London and pet you. No wonder your human fell in love with you right away. We are sure you have helped to bring her comfort after the loss of her previous cat,

You are full of energy, aren't you, Callie, and have many habits that make your owner smile.. playing with her hair bands and leaving them on the bed as presents, sitting by her listening to her while she practices singing, playing hide and seek with her, waiting for her by the gate when she goes out, sitting by the window watching the birds and cats and foxes and thinking of how to catch them. You bring a great deal of happiness into her life, and you and she love each other dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Callie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

P.S., TO CALLIE'S OWNER:
    PLEASE do not let her sit on an open ledge higher than the ground floor like that! While, as we all know, cats have excellent balance and can jump up to high places with ease, some unexpected loud noise or other disturbance could startle her such that she would leap up without looking.. and go right over the edge. This may be highly unlikely, but PLEASE don't take the chance with your beloved kitty's life and health! Thank you for considering this, and for giving Callie such a wonderful home.
    Last edited by phesina; 08-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Callie!

She likes drinking water from the tap and will wait by the tap by the sink until I open it for her. She gets nervous when I have to leave home and most of the time she would wait for me by the entrance gate, even when it's raining, until I return home. She is independent but very affectionate and possessive. She is not a lap cat and does not like to be picked, but loves coming to my bed every morning and lay on my chest. Most of the time I would not need an alarm clock to wake up as she almost instinctively knows when to wake me up. She loves to play with my hair bands and will often leave them after her play, on my bed for a present. She loves music and she will often sit next to me and listen while I practice singing. She loves to play hide and seek and when I am about to catch her, she hides behind sofa, ready to grab me with her paws. She can sometimes hide under the duvet where it is impossible to see her unless I really look hard. She can often open my wardrobe and hide in-between cashmeres.

Her most favourite pose is where she lays with her extended paw. She is also able to open shopping bag, find and open her treats. She loves sitting by the window, watching birds, cats and foxes, deciding how she is going to catch them. It is such a pleasure to be around her as she brings a lot of happiness into my life.
    Dear beautiful Callie! I enjoyed reading about all the things you do in your day ... snuggling with your person in the morning, playing hide and seek, drinking water from the tap, attending your person's singing practice, playing with hair bands and bringing them to your person as a gift! Inspecting bags for your treats, and staying by the window observing all the creatures outdoors What a busy kitty you are! And an absolutely gorgeous kitty, too! Please have your person give you an extra snuggle for me during your morning cuddle time Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Callie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Calie what a lovely girl you are!!!

Your beautiful colors remind me of my favorite season: Autumn. Your sweet face certainly made me smile. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Calie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Callie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous, "classic" Calico girl you are, Callie! Your coloring and your markings are stunning! What a wonderful gift your Mom was blessed with the day you came into her life, Callie! You were just what she needed to help fill that empty space in her heart, and every day since your homecoming the very special bond you share has only grown deeper and stronger with the passing years! How lucky your Mom is, having you there by her side each and every day, dutifully awaiting her return at the gate, waking her up each morning with a soft tap of your paw, always putting a smile on her face with your endearing quirks and loving personality! You're a gem of a girl, Callie, one extra special feline, and so very deserving of your "top cat" crown! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, doing all sorts of fun stuff, being love and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Callie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty kitty Callie! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats, beautiful Callie, on being selected Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank You All

Thank you all for such lovely messages, they really made my day! Love from Callie and her Mum Name:  Photo0176a.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  247.4 KB

Oh, Callie, what a sweet thank-you message!!! ..with that wonderful photo of you stretched out on your back reaching your paws out to us! Thank YOU!

We hope you will check out more of Pet Talk and maybe even stay around!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Callie, you are gorgeous!

Callie, I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you how beautiful you are. I hope you remember me as I've spoken with you a few times. Can't wait to talk with you again. Love you, sweetie.