Thread: Pepe !!!

Pepe !!!

You're a cute little piggy Pepe!!! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pepe!

You are indeed a very cute little fluffball, Pepe! You seem like you were a huge surprise to your loving owner! Enjoy being pet of the day buddy and I hope you live a long life with your owner!
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!

Precious piggie Pepe!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Pepe, from all in this piggy loving home! What a precious piggie you are, Pepe! I love your moo cow coloring and markings, and that sweet little face of yours could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts! Seeing your sweet self up on my screen today make me smile extra wide, Pepe...You're a ringer for my beloved Rainbow Bridge baby, Moonbeam, and yes, Pepe Le Pew, too! Bless you sweetheart, for helping to heal your family's heart after the tragic passing of your much loved predecessor, Caramel! One most deserving critter in need of a home, one family in need of a little heart healing meet and voila, one heavenly match is made! It's so hard, losing a beloved furkid. But how can one help but smile, looking at that sweet little face of yours! How lucky your people are, having a piggie as precious as you to call their own, Pepe, a furry friend bringing endless smiles, love and *light* to their days! You may not have been the perfect fit for your first family, but their loss is your forever family's great gain! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Pepe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepe what a handsome fellow you are!!!

Your sweet face on my computer screen made me smile!!! I know your family must smile a lot every day when you are around. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are a special treasure, indeed. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Pepe, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepe, what a dashing little guinea pig you are! I'm glad you found your way to such a loving family, its obvious they all adore you so much.

Congratulations on being POTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}