Thread: Bosun scare!

Bosun scare!

Last night DirecTV came to do an upgrade (4 hours late, but that's another story) so they were in and out of the house. After they left we did a head count: no Bosun! I remembered she like to escape then go, "Oh, no, now what?" I went outside the back door with a flashlight, and there she was, by the oil tank! She couldn't get into the house FAST enough. She is the very embodiment of Spock's quote: "Having something is often not as satisfying as wanting it. Illogical, but often true."
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Thank goodness! Now stay inside Bosun!
    I've Been Frosted

My Empress does that once in a while, but she too wants back in after an hour or so. The ony thing that I do not like is the loafer Cats who scare them away.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS