Thread: Gorgeous George

Hybrid View

Gorgeous George

How good of you that you tell us you are handsome, just in case we didn't notice You actually look so good we would never have suspected you were mischievous-but we believe every word you say about it.
    We are so glad you got rescued from that place that did not sound as if you could ever have been happy there. And happy and healthy is what you are now. we send some virtual pets to you and think we can hear you purr virtually as well

You certainly are gorgeous George and you look full of mischief too. I am so glad you have found a loving home, Congratulations on winning Cat of the Day, Truly deserved.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

You certainly are a Big Creamsicle fellow George the Cat, a big lively fellow.
    You certainly are not evil. just a curious Cat who loves to get into everything and has to see how everything works.

We just love Orange and White Cats here, they are always so much fun, and you would be no exception to the rule, George the Cat.

Michael Angel , The Orange Porch Angels, The Fluffy Tail Brothers and Miquelito are all sending Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Owesome Orangie George the Cool Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Prince George, what an awesomely handsome fellow you are! (I would have noticed that even if you hadn't told us. ) And what a nice selection of photos you have posted. I especially love the one of you as a kitten, but they all are striking in showing off your exquisite beauty.

We're so glad you got adopted by such nice people. You live a wonderful life full of fun and attention, don't you! You are certainly full of mischief (NOT evil!), but your people love you very much no matter what you do, and you love them right back. How nice that you have two other kitties and a doggie to play with, too. And you have the loudest purr of anyone in the house! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling George, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the kitties and the doggie and your Purrrsons and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cute little baby you were, and now such a gorgeous and handsome adult. Well...cats are juveniles til age 2, so "adult" is up for discussion.

I hope all your former fursibs found great homes, and congratulations on being COTD in such a happy and loving home!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

George

George, you are right! You are way too handsome to ever get in real trouble with your owners. They are quite the lucky ones to have you.