Thread: Saul!!!

Saul!!!

You're a cutie Saul! I've heard of Skinks before but didn't know much about them. You have beautiful markings!
    Congrats on being POTD Saul!!! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Stunning Saul!

Greetings Saul! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous creature you are, Saul; your coloring and markings are stunning! I had never before heard of a Blue Tongue Skink lizard, any breed of Skink for that matter, but I sure will be doing some research later, to learn more about your beautiful breed! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with Saul, having not only your true mom Sydney, but your foster mom/roommate as well, showering you with so much love and attention! For her, your foster mom, it was clearly a case of love at first sight, and understandably so! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Saul, chowing down on all your faves, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Saul! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Saul what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures!!! What a surprise to see such a bright blue tongue!!! I just had to smile at you!!! You certainly brightened up my day!!! Please thank your humans for sharing you with us. How lucky you are to have not only a mommy, but wonderful friends to love and care for you. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweet Saul, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, handsome Saul!! What a pleasure to see you and read about you! I hope you get lots of your favorite treats today, and surely much deserved attention, sweetheart! Happy POTD and many you have many more years with your devoted people!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Saul!

Woe, what a beautiful skink you are! I've never seen a real one in life before but those pictures of Saul are much better than seeing a wild one in person! Do they really have blue tongues?? How long is Saul? He seems to be a very friendly boy! Congrats on being pet of the day, Saul!
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!