Thread: Cikita!!!

Cikita!!!

You're adorable Cikita!!! Thank goodness you were rescued from the streets by your humans!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a cheeky girl you look, such a lovely ending to a horrible start of life .Well done little girl.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hello Cikita in Italy, What a cute little dog you are--just adorable! I am so glad you were found and rescued and now have a wonderful loving home. I enjoyed reading about you other than the part where you were thrown away but lucky for you, your adoptive humans took care of you. Your photos are wonderful, so sharp and colorful. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Cikita in beautiful Italy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a precious pup you are, Cikita! That sweet little face of yours, radiating so much love, is beyond heart melting, as is your story! Thank goodness your forever family found you before any harm could come to you. Ekeing out a life on the mean streets...lonely, wet, dirty, hungry and frightened, is no place for a helpless creature! But oh, how you're making up for those sad and lonely days, romping on the beach, swimming in the sea, playing with your beloved balls then curling up on your very own bed at night! Happy beginning stories such as yours, Cikita, are so heart warming and uplifting, and we give great thanks to your wonderful family for sharing you with us today, along with so many precious pics!!! Looking at your photo spread, seeing the joy on your face, is all we need to know! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, enjoying your beautiful beach, your human and furry friends, all the love and pampering sure to be heaped upon you by your humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cikita!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-24-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You are absolutely adorable, Cikita - and such a fun and exciting life that you live. How wonderful that you were rescued by such a wonderful family that gives you so much love and care - and fun galore. I'm sure that you return that love to them over and over again. Lucky family and lucky pup!

Hope you are having an extra special day today, as the very honored DOTD. Hugs and smooches to you, pretty one!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Chikita, I'm glad your family found you and decided to adopt you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!