Thread: Yuki Our Tuxedo Cat of the Future

Yuki Our Tuxedo Cat of the Future

You certainly are a Beautiful Tuxedo Cat Yuki, but then again I am a bit prejudiced as you do have that Mr Scrappy Angel and Scrappy Two look to you.
    You are like all of Our Tuxedos a Cat who is ready for just about anything and would fit in well at a formal dinner.

We just love seeing Senior Cats , but we also love our Little Cats of the Future as well, as they are the wave of the future for Cat of the Day. We pray that we see you again Yuki, when you are a mature Cat.

We Found Hotel Cats especially Our Scrappy Cats are sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Sweetest Little Cat of the Future and Our Dear Little Cat of the Day Youthful Yuki.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a pretty girl Yuki!!! I'm happy to hear you got better! Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Yuki for getting cat of the day, you are so Pretty and have gorgeous eyes, well done.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

What a beautiful cat you are, dearest Yuki, all dressed up in your lovely tuxedo! We're so glad your Purrrson got you out of that horrible-sounding "pet store" and brought you home to safety and good care and love (and we hope and pray that the other cats and other "pets" there got rescued from that place too, please God.. ). Now you are a healthy, gorgeous young lady!

You are full of so much fun and energy, you make your human smile so very much with your antics.. fetching sticks and stalking things. And you are so affectionate too, following him/her around, cuddling up and purring so you can sleep together too.. You love each other so very much, which is just as it should be. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yuki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of fetching sticks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yuki girl, I think your name means "snow" in Japanese-but you are not just snow but also some coal -alll combined in an extremely pretty way. i am glad you came out of that store and found a wonderful home where your person got you happy and healthy with lots of TLC.
    Enjoy your day of celebration, pretty princess girl

Yuki what a beauty you are!!!

I love your gorgeous big eyes!!! You look like one happy and healthy girl now. What a treasure you are!!! I'm so glad you got out of that pet store and with your loving family. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all having a fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweet Yuki, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Yuki!

Hi Yuki! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a breathtaking Tuxi girl you are, Yuki! Your sparkling, amber colored eyes are mesmerizing , and your sleek black and white Tuxie coat so shiny and bright! Thank goodness your human rescued you from that nasty pet shop in time! Blessedly you came through your very serious illness with flying colors, and are now the very picture of perfect health and contentment! What a caring and loving forever home you landed in Yuki, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! Yes, you ARE wonderful, AND adorable, and SO very deserving of being crowned Cat of the Day! How lucky your person is, having a beautiful best friend, a furkid, in you! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day, sweetheart, retrieving and stalking to your heart's content, endlessly snuggling and cuddling with your devoted human, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Yuki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is Yuki, she is a common cat and is now one year old. I bought her in a pet store where the other cats were in poor condition, I saw her sleeping in the corner, curled, and I thought "I have to get her out of there" so I bought her. When she came home, she was sick, it was a disease like parvo that attacks puppies. After much care she gradually improved. Today she is a healthy cat, and very happy. She doesn't stop playing. She loves to retrieve sticks back when I throw them, she loves stalking things, too.

From the day she came home, she has always slept with me, she loves to jump on the bed and purr! She is always following me around, too! She's adorable, and is just a wonderful cat!
    Hello, beautiful Yuki! I like your white coat and your black head, ears and chin! And your big green-golden eyes looking out at me What a lovely girl! I am very glad you are healthy and happy! I hope you have a fun day of playing, stalking things, following your person and being loved! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Yuki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yuki, what a beautiful girl you are. Elegant. I know you enjoyed your day yesterday!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)