Thread: ~Prince~

~Prince~

You're a gorgeous bunny Prince!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and your bunny friend Blanco get a few extra treats today to celebrate!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning, Your Highness, Prince Bunny! What a handsome fellow you are, with your grey coat ticked with black, your cute small ears, your sweet face and little feeties! I would love to gently stroke your coat, because it looks so soft to pet! Maybe your person will give you some extra petting for me today. I hope you get loads of cuddles, or maybe a delicious bunny treat to celebrate your big day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious Prince!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Prince!

Hi Prince! Happy Pet of the Day to you!, cutie pie Be you girl OR boy, you couldn't be more beautiful, more precious, if you tried! Who could resist a bunnster as heart melting, as sweet and loving (not to mention soft) as you! And I'm not surprised to hear you're one happy boy, being loved as completely as you are, not only by your human but by your best bunny bud Blanco, too! Nice to hear as well that you two are now both enjoying your deluxe, outdoor digs, kicking up your paws to your hearts' content, making as much of a mess as your hearts desire! You're one extra special bunnster boy, Prince, and your human, and Blanco, so very lucky to have a furkid, a best friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Blanco are both enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Prince, and to Blanco too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Good morning, Your Highness, Prince Bunny! What a handsome fellow you are, with your grey coat ticked with black, your cute small ears, your sweet face and little feeties! I would love to gently stroke your coat, because it looks so soft to pet! Maybe your person will give you some extra petting for me today. I hope you get loads of cuddles, or maybe a delicious bunny treat to celebrate your big day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious Prince!
    Prince says thank you! He is enjoying the rain today! He's not fussed if it's raining on his special day, as long as he has his treats hay then he's fine. Prince wishes he was pet of the day everyday Prince feels like a real prince today!

Prince what a stunning bunny you are!!!

You are a heart melter for sure, just like any prince should be!!! I could not help but smile when I saw your sweet picture today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Maybe they would give you a gentle pet from me??? I would love to pet you in person but that would be the next best thing. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Prince, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a stunning little bunny you are, congrats on being pet of the day.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.