Thread: Oh-so-delightful Ollie!

Oh-so-delightful Ollie!

Dearest Ollie, what a sweet young man you are! You have the prettiest pale-grey-tabby-patterned fur that I wish I could reach over to Colorado and pet.. the LOONG white whiskers.. and those pale blue eyes (perhaps still the kitteny color?) with the look of love in them. You are so cute in the picture with the colorful ribbon headband, which goes so well with your coloring and really brings out your eyes.

You are not only adorable to look at, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality! You make your humans smile with all your antics, and you've brought light and comfort to them after the passing of their previous cats Boo and Sophie. You love attention, don't you, and you have all kinds of amusing ways to get it! Chewing on hair after your Purrrson takes a shower, pouncing on fingers that are being run on the floor, playing with hangers, toilet paper rolls, ribbons and strings (be careful you don't swallow any of those last two things!).. and then you cuddle up to sleep with one of your people all night. You are so full of fun and energy, and you and your family all love each other dearly. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling little Ollie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty roomie and the fishie and your humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

If there is one thing we love the most about our Kittens, its the energy that they bring to our lives, and how their insanity livens up our lives.
    Ollie is just ike My Little Empress who has everyone more lively just by her magnetic purrsonality and her kinetic never stop energy!!

She and Ollie would be a riot together, I dont know if Ollies Cat Friend would like that.
    Ollie is such a Great Kitten, and as with all our Cats of the Future , there are so many years of love and joy to be had!!!!

We Found Hotel Cats , especially the Kitten Trio and Empress ae sending our Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Dear New Cat of the Day Owesome Ollie.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Obviously Handsome Oliver

What a beeeutiful boy you are! Perhaps you have some lynx-point Siamese in there somewhere. You are the kitten of everyone's dreams, plays all day, really friendly and SLEEPS ALL NITE! Really? Please, please tell your Momma to keep you away from the street where the cars are. I had a cat one time who looked a LOT like you do. His name was "Charlie" and he was very sweet also. Sadly, he did get hit by a car out here on a side street by our house. It wasn't even a busy street, it only takes one car. Please put Ollie on a harness/leash if he is going outside and be sure he is supervised. He is young enuf to learn to wear a harness/leash right now. Don't take any chances with this purrfect guy. Congrats on being Cat of the Day today. Many more happy years with your family and God Bless.

You are one beautiful boy, so so cute and I love your name, sweet baby Ollie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Such a gorgeous kittycat!

You obviously love your Ollie very much and want him around as long as possible. As others have mentioned, going outside is dangerous. It is a controversial topic but it has been proven that a cat does not live as long due to predators, nasty neighbors, not to mention cars. A dog is not put outside expecting to come home safe and sound - a smaller animal like a cat should not be either. Also, fingers, ribbons and strings are not great toys. I am speaking from experience as I have been with rescues and shelters for many years and have always have cats of my own. Jackson Galaxy (My Cat from Hell) agrees on all I am mentioning above. Using fingers as a toy could result in serious infections for you due to a cat's saliva (or a visitor). Hands are for love, toys are for play. Ribbons and strings can choke easily due to the tongue your cat has - it will just keep drawing the string or ribbon in and they cannot get it out of their mouth so it is best avoided (elastics also very dangerous). Just trying to help avoid any sadness in the future. Take care!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!