Thread: Cheerful Orange!

Cheerful Orange!

Hi Orange! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a beautiful boy you are, Orange! Your coloring sings sunshine, and I admit, those trademark cheery, orange cheeks you 'tiels sport never fail to make me smile! What a joyful, sweet and loving, best feathered friend your family (including the pups) have in you, Orange! You're a beauty inside and out, truly a treasure, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day reign! What a happy day that was, the day your human welcomed you into her/his heart and home! I can't imagine a more cherished gift, a more loving way to commemorate a birthday! And seeing as how your Mom/Dad does not know you're birthday, seems only fitting then that you and she/he should share the same! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, having that "sweet spot" scratched, enjoying lots of free flight time, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, joyful Orange!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day, Orange! You're beautiful and I can tell you're such a joy to have around. I hope your mom/dad will whistle a song for you today and celebrate with extra flying time. Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Orange what a stunning fellow you are!!!

You certainly are a happy ray of sunshine, in looks and personality!!! I know you brightened up my day with plenty of smiles!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having the most fun day ever!!!

Congratulations, sweet Orange, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome bird you are, Orange! It sounds like you are about the same age as my cockatiel, and she doesn't know any tricks, either! Its quite obvious that birds don't have to know tricks in order to steal the hearts of their humans. You sound like you are very loved and I hope you enjoy being POTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Hi cutie pie! Hope you have a great day as Pet of the Day and that you can milk to become Pet of the Year in your family!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/