Thread: Feli the Survivor!

Feli the Survivor!

Hi Feli! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful "sunglow carrot tail leopard gecko" you are! You have the most beautiful "sunglow" coloring, and the prettiest blue eye! I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your second eye, Feli, but the important thing is that you are now healthy, living and enjoying every moment of your carefree, love filled life to its fullest, despite limited vision! How lucky you were to have been adopted by a human so caring and devoted, and how lucky your mama is, having a beautiful best friend in you! What a brave and courageous boy you are, Feli, a true survivor, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! Thanks to your mom for sharing your beautiful self, your inspirational story with us! I hope you will continue to enjoy good health, and many, many more happy years with your wonderful mom and Cleo! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your mom and beloved Cleo, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and gentle pats to you, precious Feli!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Feli what a beautiful gecko you are!!!

I am so happy that you are doing much better. You even took the time to smile at us in your picture. It was a treat to see you today. I found myself smiling right back at you. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Feli, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Feli! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Feli!

What a beautiful leopard gecko you are! You sound just like my python, who is also blind in one eye! You sound like you have had quite the life! Thank goodness you owner found you and nursed you back to health! I hope you enjoy being pet of the day!
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!