Thread: Pear

Pear

You sound like such a great guy; keep amusing your human and have a great COTD kind of day today!

Thank you kindly.

I never thought my owner's incessant photo-taking would do anything but annoy me, but now I see she has managed to capture my magnificence. It is an extreme honor to be COTD.

We just love your story Perry , we are so glad that you and your Sister Cat came across such a kind hearted Lady, who saw that you needed your FurrEver Home and your place in the sun.

You sound like quite the Cool Cat Perry, although you know your Momma Human needs a cuddle, and in your heart you do as well.

We Found Hotel Cats congratulate you Perry and your Sister Tambor in finding your place in the sun and are sending Our Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friends and Cats of the Day!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are such a handsome kitty! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, dearest Periwinkle Velvet, aka Perry or Pear, what a beautiful white kitty you are with your lovely golden eyes! How good and blessed is it that your Purrrson found you, and your sister Tamber, as abandoned kittens and brought you to your Furrrever HOME.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You are the Aloof, Coolest kid.. very dignified in your behavior, until it's dinner time, that is! Your Purrrson loves you dearly, picking you up and nuzzling you whether you want that or not . What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Pear (and Tamber), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

:love :Congratulations Pear, you are a real cutie, well done.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Oh, Pear, what a beautiful white kitty you are! Your lovely golden eyes gazing out on your world, and your cute nose! You are cool as a cucumber till it is dinner time My kitty gets scooped up for lovies and snuggles, too, and she doesn't always like it - but I do it anyway Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet yummy Pear!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pear what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I bet if you were human, you would wear a leather jacket and be the fellow our mother's did not want us to date!!! Of course, we all wanted to!!! You'd be just too cool for school, eh? I certainly enjoyed your wonderful picture and reading about you. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Congratulations, sweet Pear, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool Kat Pear!

Greetings Periwinkle Velvet! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a stunning, magnificent, amber eyed boy you are, and quite the personality packed character at that, the coolest, chillest kid in the neighborhood! "Don't mess with Pear!" Well, that is unless you're Mommy! Oh sweetheart, what a luxurious lap you and sister Tamber landed in! We're so grateful to your dear Mom for welcoming you both into her home and heart! And every day you show your gratitude, your love, in your very own, unique way...on your terms! Good on you, tolerating her showering you with affection...Have to keep the humans happy, aka the food bowl filled, right Pear? Hope you and Tamber are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated royally, spoiled rotten! We're honored to have such a deserving kitty as our Cat of the Day! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, and to sister Tamber, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Pear!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana