Eastern Nebraska, Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cat desperately urgently needs adoption or rescue

CONTACT: Laura Andersen, [email protected] drlauradvm (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Name:  nebraska_CH.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  43.9 KB

Facebook Link to Share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cat Lulu just came in to my shelter today (in eastern Nebraska), and I wasn't involved with the intake so don't have all the details but I examined her to make sure she was comfortable. She is about 3 years old, currently named "Lulu," and appeared healthy upon physical exam. She is very affectionate with people, and her CH symptoms are not noticeable when she is in a quiet environment. I observed her able to eat and drink without difficult, and she is in good body condition. I don't currently know about her litter box habits or tolerance for other pets, but I will see if I can obtain this information tomorrow when I am at work. She did hiss at a kitten in a neighboring housing unit, but I don't necessarily take in-shelter behavior as predictive of home behavior. I've put feelers out to all the resources available to me and appreciate any assistance in finding a solution for this cute girl.

Laura Andersen
[email protected] drlauradvm (AT) gmail (DOT) com