Thread: Bink Cat of the day.

Bink Cat of the day.

Hello and congratulations Bink you are one gorgeous girl and I love your photo's. What a lucky girl you are and what a lovely life you have. Go Girl.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

What a great Lady Senior you are Bink.

You look years younger than 13.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Boston MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Elder Cat of The Day Beautiful Bink.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a pretty kitty you are, Bink! Maybe your meowmie can learn how to do fluids at home so you won't have to go to the vet as much. You look just like my Moby!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Bink, what an adorable Boston girl you are! Such pretty dilute-tortie colors you have in your lovely fur.. I wish I could reach all the way back home to Boston to pet it! And don't you just have the sweetest face. You look so happy in your photos, twisting around on the couch, curled up in your cat bed next to the windows, all dressed up in your lovely red velvet neckpiece with bells. And no wonder the happiness.. You were adopted into the most wonderful home by the most wonderful family.. and it even turned out that you have several more years ahead than you had originally been predicted to have!

How good of your people to adopt you from the MSPCA. We kitties here are all in favor of giving shelter cats homes, since we all came from shelters or the street. We know about kidney disease too.. our Poppaea has it and is now more than 20 years old! So with proper diet and maintenance you can last quite a while. I (Purrrson) give Miss Poppaea (or, more formally, Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia) subcutaneous fluids every day, and she eats prescription kidney-diet wet food (Purina NF is the one that has been most popular here). We know you don't like going to the vet, Bink.. neither do we! .. but he/she is helping your Purrrsons to keep you going in good health for a long time.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, Miss Bink. You are full of lively antics to make your family smile.. exploring closets, watching the birds and squirrels from your cat bed with the heating pad by your big bay window.. pulling the petals off flowers. And you are so full of affection, sitting on mom's lap and cuddling whenever you can.. You and she love each other so very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bink, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and mom and all your family and friends, even the birds and squirrels outside the window, are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

from the cats and Pat
    Last edited by phesina; 08-21-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

A cat from my neighborhood, and such a cute one too!!

When will humans realize that kitties can't abide closed doors; even if they don't want to go in a particular room (or closet) at the moment, they must always have the "right" to do so should the mood move them!

I hope Bink has many more years for cuddles and treats.

Bink, my Caramel and Angel Beyli

What a beautiful girl kitty you have there! When I adopted my Caramel I had the opposite thing happen - they told me he was 4ish and he was actually closer to 10, with a cancerous tumor in his leg. They asked if I wanted them to come pick him up once my vet discovered their error and of course I said no. Caramel is still with me 6 years later and is doing well (despite thyroid and liver issues and a heart murmur). He is such a sweetheart and gives me hugs and kisses every day.

My Angel Beyli had kidney failure - I lost him just before adopting Caramel. I did TONS of research when he is diagnosed and the Feline CRF website was extremely helpful and reassuring that Beyli could still lead a happy life so I highly recommend that site (www.felinecrf.org) - MOST important is diet and litter. For those of you who don't like what I have to say, save your e-mails - unflushable clumping litter and a dry food diet are killing our cats. Cats do not get enough water unless they eat quality canned food and when using clumping litter that contains sodium bentonite it causes cement in your cat and dehydrates their organs. It has been proven by many vets as well as cat rescues and shelters. If your vet doesn't agree keep in mind that for them, it IS a business! Use your logic - that litter turns to cement on contact with liquid so it obviously does the same thing when the dust is on your cats body (paws, tongue, etc.). My friend's neighbor used it and his cat ended up having grey cement coming from his nose and mouth and the vet acknowledged that it was the litter and it was just a matter of hours before he would have had brain damage. FOOD: cats are carnivores and need MEAT. There is no meat in dry food - all dry food does is make them fat and damage the enamel on their teeth, which then can contribute to renal failure because the bacteria gets stuck on the teeth and gets in their blood stream. There are so many types and flavors of canned food out there that there is no way your cats won't find something they like. It may cost more but if you buy it at a pet food store instead of the vet you are already ahead of the game. Look at the ingredients and avoid by-products and any types of "meal". Natural Balance, Wellness, Evo, Go are all good brands. Wishing you the best - know that renal failure is NOT a death sentence, can be managed if caught early. Meds also available at www.allivet.com - much less than the vet. Take care.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Bink what a stunning girl you are!!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and meeting you today. You certainly brightened up my day. How lucky your family is to have your sweet self in their lives. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed. I hope you are having the most happy time ever today.

Congratulations, sweet Bink, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, beautiful Bink! You are a gorgeous kitty lady! You are a busy lady, too - de-petaling flowers , inspecting closets, and then keeping an eye on your surroundings from your window! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting and hugs for me today. Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Bink!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Bink in Boston! Happy Cat of the Day to you from sunny Cape Cod! What an honor it is, having a beautiful *golden* senior as our very special honoree! I couldn't agree more, Bink, when you say your Mom is one lucky lady, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as you, having known your love and devotion these many years! And at 13 years young, it's clear you're still relishing every minute of your enchanted life to the fullest, even tolerating those trips to the vet, your treatments, like a champ! But of course we have to give major kudos to your Mom for going the rescue route, opening up her home and heart to one most deserving kitty! Sounds like one heavenly match to me, Bink, and I hope for you and your dear Mom, many, many more happy years together! Thanks for taking the time to paw off a note to us, Bink, letting us in on your happy life, sharing so many heart melting pics with us! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, scoping out the birdies from your window perch, napping in a fave closet...maybe sniffing some roses! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bink, our very special and most deserving, Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful girl you are, Bink. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Beautiful Bink

What a pretty girl you are with your tortie markings. And such a sweetie. I want you to tell your Momma to go to www.petwellbeing.com and order some "Kidney Gold" fka "Tripsy". It is a drops supplement easy to take (only 1 drop per two pounds of weight, twice a day), and has tons of great reviews from many furkid's mommas. I give it to several of my older cats to prevent kidney failure. Please just have her check it out. Congrats on being Cat of the Day and I hope you have many more happy years with your Momma. Glod Bless.