Thread: Pennie

Pennie

Oh Pennie, as soon as I saw your face this morning I found myself smiling right back at you. You are such a cutie and look so happy to be adopted! I'm glad you were cured of heartworm and I see that your person loves you very much. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Pennie.

Congratulations Pennie, Well done winning Dog of the Day. Well deserved, so glad you are well again.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Pretty, precious Pennie!

Hi Pennie! Happy Dog of the Day to you! You may be reluctant to pose for the camera, but I'm sure glad that you were able to sit still long enough for your human to snap your pictures! A girl as beautiful as you, Pennie, needs to be shared with the world! What a wonderful forever home, what a devoted forever mom/dad you found your way to you, Pennie! I can't imagine how a girl as beautiful, as special as you came to find herself in a shelter, homeless, but if living well is the best revenge, you've nailed it! I'm so very happy to hear that have now been given a clean bill of health, pronounced 100% heartworm free, Pennie! Now you can concentrate on having fun, enjoying your wonderful, carefree new life, soaking up all of that love being showered upon you! As your human says, as your name implies, you have truly been blessed, and equally blessed is your human, having a beautiful best friend for life, a loving companion, in you! Your mom/dad waited many years following the passing of her/his beloved Kornflake before welcoming a new pup into her/his home and heart, and in you she/he hit the doggie jackpot! Thanks for bringing a big smile to my face, Pennie! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled to the max, and every minute of your enchanted new life! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Pennie, and to kitties Snagglepoose and Sugar Pop too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Pennie Annalisa! Happy Gotcha Day a few weeks late and happy Dog of the Day to you! I am glad to read that you're now healthy and happy! I can tell how much you are loved Sending you, Sugar Pop and Snagglepoose some extra petting and hugs
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a pretty girl Pennie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla