Thread: ~Zoey~

Hybrid View

~Zoey~

Oh my gosh Zoey, you're so adorable!!! It sounds like you're off to a great start in life! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have fun today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Zoey, you look just like my Gir! She is about 10 years older than you, though.
    You are as cute as can be, and it won't be long before you grow into those feet of yours!

Congratulations on being POTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Precious Zoey!

Hi Zoey! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, be still my heart! Cuteness alert in effect! What an adorable baby 'tiel you are, Zoey! You've only been with your family a short while, but already you've wormed your way into their hearts, with Stormy too getting into the act, watching over his baby sister so lovingly! No doubt that as you grow he'll be acting as your feathered mentor, showing you the ropes, as all big brothers do! And how honored your mommy must feel, having been chosen by you to be your *special* person! I can just imagine how special those after mealtime cuddles and lap time are! You are one extra special, extra preciuos girl, Zoey, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best feathered friend in you! Enjoy your big day on center stage, cutie pie, and every moment of your happy new life! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Zoey, and to stormy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zoey how adorably precious you are!!!

Who could look at those sweet pictures of you and not smile? Not, me!!! I have an ear to ear grin on my face right now. What a happy little ray of sunshine you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. How special that you have been with them almost since you popped out of your egg!!! You will have a life long bond with them for sure. I hope you, and Stormy too, have the happiest of days.

Congratulations, sweet Zoey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey, you are so cute and precious
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day