Thread: Katya

Katya

What a BEAUTIFUL face you have; I especially love the last picture with the Pointsettias. You sure do have your quirks, but don't we all? Happy COTD to the wonderfully mature Katya!

Good morning, Princess Katya in Estonia! What a fun story -- you go to the city to greet your subjects each day! I wonder how many people from how many different countries of the world you have met; I'll bet it is a lot! Your person trims your coat down in the summer, and makes sure you have warm layers in winter. I can tell how much you are loved! You must bring smiles and joy to people everywhere you go! Your coat is so lovely; I would like to reach through the monitor to gently pet you. I hope you have many more years with your caring family! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Katya!

Your admiring subject,
    Elyse in Chicago

beautiful girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow Katya , you certainly are quite the versatile Cat.
    Here are are an Equestrian Cat , and there you are going out into the sea.

And you are a flower expert , and a celebrity who every one wants to know and you are a valuable Cat as you ighten the lives of everyone that you meet.
    You are a Star Cat Katya.

We are all wishing you Katya a Great Day , as you are One Great Cat and we are sending a Great Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Day Kool Katya.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations Katya you gorgeous puss, Purrs from Tilly and Scooby.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Oh My! Hello Beautiful Katya!! You are so adorable!! I smiled as I saw your photos; all are great. What a lovely face you have! No wonder people take photos of you when they see you walking on your leash; you're so photogenic. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Katya (also known as Katrin the Persian), what an utterly gorgeous girl you are! All those different colors in your fur, which looks so soft I wish I could reach to Estonia and pet you.. and your sweet little face with your pale yellow eyes and those LONG white whiskers! What a wonderful collection of photos, showing so many different aspects of your delightful Purrrsonality: Walking on your leash in the sea.. having a little snooze, with your pink ribbon setting off your grey and orange fur so beautifully.. riding your horsie friend.. having a big yawn... exploring the plants..

You are a true celebrity, followed and photographed by people all around town. Foreign visitors seem to consider you a tourist attraction! And you dress up in the winters to keep warm and get shaved in the summers to keep cool. One time a sheep fell in love with you and tried to kiss you, but you let him know you weren't interested.. you slapped him! Everybody who meets you falls in love with you. Most of all, everyone in your family loves you dearly, and you love them right back. What a delightful love-filled home you share with them!

Congratulations, darling Katya, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and all your friends and fans are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello there gorgeous Katya!

Katya, I can honestly say I haven't laughed this hard on the inside until I read your story! (Still cracking up about spurning the sheep's advances--what a heartbreaker you are!) I'm now inspired to try to get my cat walking on a leash, though I know for sure she doesn't have your adventurous spirit! Stay beautiful little one!
    CatFan

Katya you are so awesome, going for a swim or a ride on your leash, and posing very nicely for your paparazzi.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Katya what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I enjoyed your pictures and reading about you very much today!!! You certainly made me smile just like you must make everyone you meet smile!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. You are a very unique and special girl.

Congratulations, sweet Katya, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats, pretty Katya, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Katya!

Greetings precious Katya in Estonia! A very happy Cat of the day to you, Your Majesty! "Special" doesn't begin to describe you, Katya, though I would certainly include the descriptions beautiful, quirky, whimsical, adaptable, awesome, adventurous, discerning and utterly precious in your resume! I just can't get enough of your heart melting photos!!! I was taken by that shot of you dipping your paw into the surf, and that shot of you posing atop that precious pony, your beautiful face covered with snow, is utterly enchanting! A girl for all seasons, all settings, that you are, Katya, not to mention one beautiful best friend and loving companion to your person! No surprise to hear that you steal the hearts of all you meet, and as for the pesky paparazzi...when they get out of hand, just them the "sheep treatment!" How lucky your person has been these many years, having you there by her/his side, bringing joy and endless smiles to her/his life, and I hope for you both many, many more wonderful years together! Thank you SO much for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're indulging in a very special day of pampering, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Katya!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I find it impossible to resist the classy and dignified beauty of a feline queen like Katya. One look, and I fell in love. Every cat should have humans who appreciate her as much as Katya's obviously appreciate her. She is lucky, and so is anyone who shares her life.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story today, Katya! I wish I could visit Estonia and see you among the admiring public. You certainly have quite the purrsonality! I hope that you enjoy your special day today.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.