Thread: Buttons !!!

Buttons !!!

Hi Buttons! You're adorable! I'm sorry you have health issues and hope things are better with you. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Buttons! A very happy piggie Pet of the Day to you from this life long wheeker mom! What a precious little pig you are, Buttons, as cute as...a button! With your lovely coffee and caramel, cream colored coat, those gorgeous, ruby red eyes, you're a twin to my beloved Rainbow Bridge girl, Ruby! And one other thing you and she have in comomon is bladder issues. My Ruby had a dickens of a time, battling cystitis and crystals, later developing into stones. She was kept on the same diet as you, including Critical Care, and underwent surgical removal as well. Like you, I had a feeling then that she was surrendered due to her chronic health issues, but happily she enjoyed a full and long life with continued care. We give great thanks to your caring, devoted forever family for doing all in their power to keep you healthy and happy! Every pig, every companion animal, battling health issues or not, is deserving of a home as love filled, as committed as yours! And I know you repay your people each and every day with YOUR sweetness, your joyfulness, your love! How blessed they and your fur sister are, having a loving companion, a playmate, a best friend as special as you, and I hope that many more happy days lay ahead for you all! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your sister are enjoying a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day party, chowing down on some yummy, healthy treats, playing mountain goat, being pampered and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Buttons, and to your sister too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buttons what an adorable piggie you are!!!

Your sweet face certainly made me smile today!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. It sounds like they take excelent care of you and your sister too. I hope you are all enjoying a lovely fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Buttons, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~