Thread: Suggs

Suggs

Hello Suggs, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are adorable! You look as if you're king of the bed in the photo. I enjoyed reading about you and laughed at how you hide your toys. No doubt you are very much loved by your family and vice versa. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Suggs!

Hi Suggs in the U.K.! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a precious little pup you are, Suggs, and looking so regal posing there on your royal throne, I mean "big bed!" (That heart above your head is your royal seal, no doubt!) Well, you can lick MY face any ol' time, Suggs, I'd be honored, and I'd feel truly blessed to have a simply adorable, people loving, sweet as can be pup in you, Suggs, a best furry friend for life! Now, go find that chew you've hidden somewhere! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being pampered and loved to pieces, nicking about your football, doing all sorts of fun stuff! ! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Suggs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Suggs!! You are about the cutest thing. My Yorkie Molly would love you.

Congratulations on being DOTD!

You're a cutie Suggs! It sounds like you're a fun little boy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

congrats Suggs you gorgeous boy, wuffs from Zack.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.