Thread: Marvelous Masha

Marvelous Masha

Guten Tag, liebe Masha! What a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your classic markings are wonderful, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes. They don't look evil to me, just inquisitive and very observing.
    You have a balcony to enjoy the outdoors safely, and you are giving your purrson back massages. How great is that!
    And you also have an artistic side, helping with the drawings.
    Masha, you are truly a human's best friend, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Masha, you are adorable! What a beautiful tabby girl you are, indeed! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the cute nose with the dark outline and those nice long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Düsseldorf-Flingern in Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are a mature thirteen-year-old lady who is your dear person's best friend. You like to sit out on the balcony on summer days to chill and to get your fur warm in the sun on cool days. You hit your person's feet with your paw when you don't want to cuddle or are hungry. But when she/he has back pain, you jump up there and massage the back with your paws, close your eyes and purr so loud that he/she almost falls asleep! When she draws, you sit on the picture to get attention, and you annoy unexpected (self-invited) guests with your evil eye. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Masha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Masha!

Hi Masha in beautiful Düsseldorf-Flingern, Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, grand lady you are, Masha! Your close-up is simply breathtaking, those sparkling green eyes of yours, mesmerizing! But as beautiful as you are, it's the very special bond of love and trust you share with your human that makes you so extra special! Just as your mom/dad says, there's nothing more special than to love and be loved in return!

How lucky your human is, having a best friend in you, having known your love and devotion (not to mention those backrubs, hehe) these many years! What a terrific team you two make: soul mates, best friends for life!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sunning yourself on your balcony, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Masha, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beauty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Tabby you are, Masha. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 08-20-2017 at 06:03 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    So glad this day did not pass without saying " You sure rocked COTD Masha". I would sure think twice before messing with this pussycat. Only because you look very intimidating, but sounds like you are a complete sweetheart!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Masha!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your tabby coat is thick and has such beautiful colours. Your green eyes are stunning!

You do look like a girl who can fend for yourself, but in reality you’re a sweetie! I’m glad you have balcony where you can sit in the sun and follow what goes on around the neighbourhood.

You let your mom/dad know when you are hungry and pat her/him on the leg - how sweet is that! And you give a good massage on her/his back and purr very loud. That is the best way to fall asleep! When your mom/dad is drawing you sit on it to get attention, and I’m sure you get some cuddles. How lucky your mom/dad is to have a speciel companion like you.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate the day with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gorgeous Masha! You look like a big armful of cuddle, even with your "airplane ears".

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and may you have many more happy and healthy days with your family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda