Thread: Delightful little Yuki!

Threaded View

Delightful little Yuki!

Dearest Yuki, what a sweet-faced boy you are! You are just adorable, with your grey-tabby and white fur and your cute little feetsies with the pink and grey paw pads and your beautiful pale-green eyes that match the background in the second picture. I wish I could reach all the way to Holland to give you some petting and chin-skritches, but since I can't, I hope your Purrrson will deliver them to you.

We are so sorry to learn about your scary disappearance and then return with serious injuries including a broken pelvis. It is wonderful that you got such good care from your fine vet and your loving family, and you did not have to lose your hind leg, just part of your tail. We are sending along all our good wishes and prayers that your life is mishap-free from now on. PLEASE stay close to home! Or even better, stay indoors.. life is much more dangerous for kitties outside,as you already have found .

You are full of mischief, aren't you, making your family smile with your antics such as attacking feet and chasing dogs and opening doors and windows. You enjoy playing with your cat-friends Diesel and Mousie. You like to spend a lot of time outside and then come inside for attention and affection and naps. You and your whole family, feline and human, all love each other very much, and that is just as it should be!

Congratulations, darling Yuki, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Diesel and Mousie and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-19-2013 at 04:58 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery