Thread: Ginger!!!

Ginger!!!

You're a pretty girl Ginger!!! Wow, 29! I am wondering now how long parrots live? You look good for your age.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Ginger!

Greetings Ginger! A very, VERY happy Pet of the Day to you! What a striking, most beautiful bird you are, Ginger, and what an equally beautiful, most touching love story your human has shared with us! I can't imagine how special it is, to have shared 29 amazing years with one companion animal, with no doubt many more yet to come! But to think those years were shared with one as sweet and loving and joyful as you is the icing on the cake! You are your human's dream bird, her/his best feathered friend come true, and how blessed she is to have you there by her side each and every day, serenading her with your tunes (Buddy Holly), sending her off for the day with a loud and cheerful, "bye bye," consoling her when she is down with your cuddles and kisses, putting a smile back on her face! Oh, if only our human friends were as caring, as devoted, as loving as you! But I have to tell you Ginger, I had to laugh when I read that it took you laying your first age, after 25 years no less, for your gender to be confirmed! Oh, that is too sweet, and so is that pic of you posing so proudly beside your egg! What a very special bird you are, Ginger, and how lucky your human is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a feathered soul mate for life, in you! I know a parrot's life expectancy far exceeds that of a human, but I have no doubt that many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship lay ahead for you and your equally special person! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I can see how everyone who crosses your path falls helplessly in love with you, Ginger! I sure have! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your family, chowing down on some yummy popcorn, being loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ginger!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ginger what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer and reading about you. What a way to let your family know you are a girl!!! I had to chuckle at that. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. What a treat it must be to have you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Ginger, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at you, precious Ginger, as pleased as you could be next to your first egg after so many years! I bet you can chatter up a storm and you certainly keep your devoted guardian entertained. I wish you (and your person) many more healthly, happy years together, darling Ginger!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs