Thread: Pretty girl Idun!

Pretty girl Idun!

Idun is a great farm dog. She guards the house, the yard and all residents there. She'll never back down and she's got great courage! She protects her family even though she's small. She's always there when needed and is a great companion. She loves playing with balls and squeaky toys and she knows lots of cool tricks! She knows sit, lay down, beg, dance, speak, nod, crawl, and she knows stay, wait, search, come here and fetch She is a great dog!
    Hello, pretty Idun! You are a busy girl -- guarding your house and yard and protecting your family! Then, when your work is done, it is time to play with a ball or a squeaky toy, and enjoy some time for love and companionship Your days are very full! You are a lovely girl, too with your white, brown and black coat, and your brown eyes keeping a look-out on everything and everyone. I hope you are having a fun day today as the Dog of the Day! Please have your family give you some big hugs for me to celebrate you! Happy Dog of the Day, Idun in beautiful Sweden!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Idun, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! I like your coloring and your short hair. You look so alert. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful, brave Indun!

Hi Indun! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful pup you are, Indun, beautiful inside and out! You may be small of stature, but your heart is as BIG as they come! Reading your bio., I couldn't help but be reminded of that great Tom Petty song, "I Won't Back Down!" How lucky your family is, having a loving companion, a devoted best friend, a brave and courageous protector in you! And you just happen also to be as smart as they come! Yes, you truly are one great dog, one extra special pup, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day...every day...honors! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten by your proud people, doing all sorts of fun stuff! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, brave Indun!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Idun! It seems you're very smart and a very good guard dog!
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla