Hi Norbie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful Budgie boy you are, Norbie! I just love your cheerful, green and yellow coloring, that splash of blue on those sweet cheeks, and yes, that priceless expression! You may LOOK grumpy, but as the saying goes, mustn't judge a book, or a Budgie, by its cover. As your Mommy says, at heart you are a total mush, a joyful, chatty, people loving boy, with the sunniest disposition, dispensing smiles to all who cross your path! I was especially touched, reading of the special bond you share with your young skin brother, Oliver! Nothing like the love of a feathered or furry friend, an animal companion of any kind, to help bring us humans out of our shells, to help heal a wounded spirit! How very blessed Oliver, and your family are, having a having a joyful, beautiful (inside and out), best feathered friend in you, Norbie! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day, EVERY day, honors! I hope you and Oliver and your entire family, are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, and here's to many, many more happy years for you and your family! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Norbie, our very special and most deserving, Pet of the Day!