Thread: Gorgeous Gus

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Gus

First of all, look at those beautiful eyes you have; wow! Second, your photo holding the mouse is the most precious photo I have seen in a long time. What a cutie you are; happy COTD.

Gus you just have to be one of the happiest Cats we have ever seen , your jolly round Cats with your big eyes just beam with happiness ,and a gentle Cat who loves the whole wide world.

You are truly one WonderCat Gus, a true MagnfiCat and you are certainly a bargain Cat now matter what price you came with.
    WE just wish that we could come and visit and have a Big Gus Cat Party!!!

We all are sending a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Prince of a Cat Gorgeous Gus.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your eyes look like copper pennies. You are such a handsome cat! You meow with a toy in your mouth just like my Moby!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Gus, you are just adorable! Just look at those copper-colored eyes, the squished-in nosie almost the same color, and the LOOOOONNNNG white whiskers in that sweet face.. and those lovely grey and white tabby-markings in your fur that looks just SOOOOOOO soft I wish I could reach all the way to England to pet you! And how nice that your brother Albert was adopted with you, so you always have him for company and playtime. We bet he is just as handsome as you are!

And not only are you gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful PURRRSONALITY too! You make your Purrrsons smile with your amusing antics.. sleeping on your back with your paws in the air.. following them around and gently pawing a cheek when you want food and/or attention.. hunting down a toy mouse, then bringing this precious gift up to your Purrrson in bed, howling as you carry it in your mouth (we just LOVE the picture of you with the mousie in your mouth!). Be careful dipping into the sewing basket.. We don't want you getting stuck by a needle or swallowing thread! And you are very loving, gentle, and sweet, and your humans love you dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you and Albert and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Gus (and Albert?) on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Messrs. Gus and Albert

Good afternoon, dear beautiful Gus! What a gorgeous boy you are! I love that you are so affectionate with your people, and you even bring them a giftie from your night-time hunting efforts! What a smart kitty! I'm sure meowmy is extra careful with the sewing basket when you are around. You are just beautiful with your copper eyes, your amazing tabby markings and your extra-plush coat! Could you please have meowmy give you and Albert loads of petting, hugs, kisses and snuggles from me Happy Cat of the Day to Gus and Albert!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gus what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It sounds like yo are quite a character too!!! I just had to chuckle after reading about your first ride home. I can just see you on your back with all four feet in the air!!! I can tell you keep your family entertained!!! What a furry blessing you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Gus, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~