Thread: August 15, Luna's CotD-Day - 13 years ago! :-)

August 15, Luna's CotD-Day - 13 years ago! :-)

Can you believe that it's Luna's and my 13th Pet Talk anniversary today?

On August 15, 2000, she was Cat of the Day, still at kitten at that time. Here's her page.

This was her CotD picture:

And this was her only a few days ago:

As you can see, some things never change! She loved the computer right from the start, and she still does! She's just like her mommy...

Oh, Luna, what an adorable baby you were!

And what an adorable kitty you have continued to be, your whole life! We are sure you and Lily and your Meowmie Kirsten are all celebrating!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Amazing how time flies, isn't it! It is hard to believe it has been 13 whole years! And obviously once a cyber kitty, always a cyber kitty!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, lovely Luna! You were a most adorable kitten for your day as the Cat of the Day -- and now you are a beautiful, gorgeous, beloved tabby lady every day! I am sending some gentle petting and hugs for you and Lily today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Luna and I (and Lily, of course) are happy that we have found such a great "cyber home" here at Pet Talk.

And yes, she's definitely a cyber kitty of the first generation; back in 2000, her kitten pictures were all over the (then young) internet. Time really flies! *sigh*

From a Great Kitten to a Great Katze Luna, you are truly one of Our Favorite Cats.
    All of us at the Found Cat Hotel just love you!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Such a cute cute baby and a GORGEOUS lady now! Happy COTD anniversary, sweet Luna!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Happy 13th PT Anniversary to both of you!!! I wasn't even a member of PT yet. I didn't even own a computer yet.

Happy Anniversary Kirsten and Luna.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Anniversary Luna Kirsten & Luna
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Happy Anniversary you two! Luna, once a techie, always a techie. Right? You keep on helpin' your meowmie with her 'puter. Okay?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Kirsten and Luna,
    I'm so sorry for missing your special milestone this week. It's no wonder you have grown to be such a beautiful kitty girl, Luna, as a baby you couldn't have been any cuter. I do hope you're celebrating your COTD status - definitely something to be proud of.

Wow Kirsten, 13 years with PT! You are a valued member of our "family" and I look forward to your posts. When I see a thread with your awesome photography I know all of us are in for a special treat! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Luna, lots of lovies are being sent for your being COTD. Lovies are also included for sweet Lily
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE