Thread: Sebastian!

Sebastian!

Hi Sebastian, you look like such a sweetheart. I'm glad your family found you and you were able to help with the loss of their other dog. I always think that when you lose a dog that you had for so long they send an angel to help you and that's exactly what you are. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Precious Sebastian!

Greetings Sebastian! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Golden Dooldle you are, one cuddly, big hearted Teddy Bear of a pup! Your family truly was blessed that happy day they welcomed you home, Sebastian, especially your young person, and dear Betty, who was so missing her beloved best buddy Max! No pup can ever, should ever replace another, but rather take their very own, very special place in his/her family's heart, and oh, that you have! What a heavenly match you and your family make, Sebastian, and I hope for you all many, many happy, love filled years together! You're the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Betty, your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans in the neighborhood, are enjoying your big day in the spotlight! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sebastian, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Sebastian, handsome Golden Doodle! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 has already written -- I hope you have many happy, fun-filled years with your family! I can just imagine how everyone smiles when they're around you I bet you bring loads of joy and happiness wherever you are! Please have your people give you and Betty some great big hugs for me to celebrate your special day. Happy Dog of the Day, adorable Sebastian!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're so adorable Sebastian! I bet you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you a Betty had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla