Thread: Hello and a brief update - I've been robbed!

Hello and a brief update - I've been robbed!

I've been meaning to get back in the swing of things for a while, but just got out of the habit.

Quickly and more details later: the chemo had me so beat I couldn't think. So I just played games on facebook.

Still working part time. Difficult making ends meet.

Anyway I've been robbed. Of all the !@#$%^& and a bunch of sgt snorkel language here.

I hope my gun-toting redneck friends get a hold of them.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

You're in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

I saw your other post on FB. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that whoever did this will get caught. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry. Prayers and good wishes for you that you get back what you lost and the thieves get justice.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I hope they get caught, too, but most of the stuff does not have a serial number and I didn't record the numbers for what did, so I won't be getting it back. I filed my claim, the first in 20 years with State Farm. We'll see how it goes. Almost $1100 of missing items. Do not know how much I'll get. I have replacement value insurance, but I don't know what kind of proof I need.

Thanks
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I was looking in the storage bldg today and realized that I don't need a key to get in. I can turn the handle. They broke it! I think they also got one of the antique water pumps I got from my mom. Creeps.

I'm double checking in a bit and let you know. this is going on insurance also.
    Anne