Thread: Rocky the horse

Rocky the horse

Hello Rocky in Germany, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a handsome horse and I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you have a long happy healthy life. Maybe you'll get extra carrots today. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Rocky!

Hi Rocky in beautiful Düsseldorf! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady, Carolina, too! What a handsome boy you are, Rocky, and just as sweet and lovable and cuddly as you are good looking! You and Carolina have only been together a short while, but already you're proving yourselves to be quite the team, in and out of the show ring! And no doubt with time, as you both grown and learn, you and Carolina will be shining not only in dressage, but in jumping too! But no doubt your friendship is already golden! How lucky Carolina is, having a beautiful best friend in you, sweetheart, and you in her...a match made in heaven! Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, munching on those cherished carrots, paling around with your horse pals at the farm, being loved and pampered to pieces! by your soul mate, Carolina! Lots of love to you, beautiful Rocky! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today. How lucky Carolina is to have such a wonderful friend. Please thank her for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Rocky, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a handsome boy Rocky! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla