Thread: Forrest the Fun Cat

Forrest the Fun Cat

What a great Fun Cat you are Forrest and we are betting that your brother and you are such high energy lively Cats , and can be quite a pawful to deal with.

WE all wish we could meet somewhere the way our Angels do, say in a mall or a park what fun we would have then , say at a picnic!!!

We are akl sending you both our Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS To Our New Co Cats of the Day Forest and His Brother.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Forrest is a sweetie but he is very particular. He wants to snuggle on his own terms only. He gets very agitated if anyone picks him up to carry him around but after dinner he loves to cuddle close on the couch and knead his paws. If someone comes visiting, he will tolerate their presence on his couch but if he senses a rainstorm blowing up he will hide under the table or a chair. He loves to chase his "brother from another mother" Ozzy, and is usually the instigator. Forrest is also the only cat I have had that does really like to lap up water. He dips his paw in the bowl and licks the water off.

He loves to jump and dance and chase a feather on the string, get a good brushing when he is in the mood, but his favorite thing is sunbathing in the window, and keeping tabs on everything going on inside and outside from his perch on the back of the sofa. His most favorite time is dinnertime, of course. When he hears the can pop open, he chases himself around in a circle or two from all the excitement, then comes to attention at the dinner plate! When he doesn't get his meals on schedule, he gets agitated and turns any newspaper that happens to be around into confetti. We love him!
    Oh, Forrest! What a gorgeous kitty you are! And busy, too -- sunning yourself in the window, keeping tabs on everything happening around you, playing with your feather toy, and games of chase with brother Ozzy! Then it is dinner time, and you make certain dinner is absolutely on schedule! I like your blue eyes, your cute pink nosie and your wonderful markings. Your coat looks so soft to pet! You are such a handsome boy! Please allow your people to give you some extra petting from me today and some for Ozzy too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Forrest!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Forrest, what an utterly gorgeous multi-colored kitty-cat you are! The sweetest face, with those big blue eyes.. and that beautiful soft-looking fur.. that cute little pink nosie.. And how nice that your "brother from another mother" Ozzy came home from the shelter with you! We bet that the previous fur-child, who had passed away at age 18 the week before, had a hand (or a paw) in sending you two along to comfort your new Purrrson in his/her grief.

And not only are you adorable to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You are full of energy, making your Purrrson smile with your antics, running and jumping and chasing the feather on a string.. chasing Ozzy.. sunbathing in the window, and keeping a watch on all that happens inside and outside.. drinking water a paw-ful at a time.. And of course making sure the meals arrive on time, waiting in attention at the dinner plate after you hear the can pop open!

You are also full of affection and love for your family, snuggling with them on your own terms: not liking to be picked up and carried around but cuddling up to them on the couch after dinner and kneading your paws. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Forrest (and Ozzy too!) on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and the whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Forrest

Are you sure you are part Siamese? With your tri-coloring and blue eyes, you look just like my friend's Snowshoe kitties! And I love your goatee too. Thank you to your owner for adopting an older kitty, I did the same thing when I also lost MY eighteen year old boy recently.

Blog Entries

So Handsome Forrest

What a beautiful boy you are, Forrest! And what a wonderful Momma you have ended up with. You were so very lucky, getting adopted the same day you went in to the shelter. If only all cats could be so lucky. And it is wonderful that your Momma took both you and your brother together. Some people don't realize that animals have the same feelings of attachment as people do. They get used to their routines and their "house mates". And it is good for your Momma to have new kitties in her life. She is still mourning her other cat, and will do so for some time, but having two new little guys to take care of, will help keep her mind occupied and help her heart to heal. Congrats on being COTD. God Bless you all.

Forrest what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

It was lots of fun seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you as a friend. I hope you and Ozzy too, are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Forrest, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful, blue eyed Forrest!

Hi Forrest! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a stunningly handsome, blue-eyed boy you are, and what a character, a delightfully discerning one at that! Someone sure knows what he wants, and when he wants it! But that's all part of your charm, isn't it Forrest? After all, a kitty's gotta keep his human's on their toes! As has been said, we're all so grateful to your human for welcoming both you and your brother home! Double the pleasure and furry love for your human, and you forever will be assured of having a furry bro to torment! How blessed you and your brother are, Forrest, having been adopted in record time, and to the happiest and most loving of forever homes! We wish all kitties could be so fortunate! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Forrest, celebrating to the max with your brother Ozzy, both of you being spoiled rotten! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! Sending you and brother Ozzy both, lots of love, cuddles and kisses on your big day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Forrest! What a life you have there sweetie. I know that every day in your wonderful home is special, but I hope that today is extra-special for you, handsome. You deserve nothing but the best for being Cat of the Day!!

You are such a handsome cat, with your blue eyes and little goatee.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb