Thread: Tanner

Tanner

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I know your family loves you very much and you love them back. That's the way it's supposed to be with kitties and their families. Happy COTD sweet Tanner

Oh Tanner, you're gorgeous! One of my favorite color of cats! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope you get a few extra treats today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tanner

What a beautiful kitty. Lucky owners to have such a great pal. Lucky Tanner to have those who loves him so much.

Tanner

What a beautiful kitty! Gorgeous eyes. I think he gets away with trouble because of that gaze...

Dearest Tanner, aka Tan Tan and Tan Tan Man, what a beautiful boy you are, with that lovely tan fur with the white trim! Your long fluffy fur looks like it must be so soft to pet. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you myself, but I can't, so I hope your Purrrson will give you some petting for me! And you have those pretty orange-tan eyes that match your fur.. My kitty Sparkler is also an orangie with matching orange eyes. You have the sweetest face.. no wonder your Purrrson was smitten with you when looking at the adoptable cats and came back and adopted you that day! What a great photo collection you've posted here! You are stunning in every one.

You are not only gorgeous, you have such an interesting Purrrsonality too! You are full of affection. You love your Purrrsons very much, and they love you right back. You speak up, loudly, every time they look at you! And you all love to play together, even if you sometimes bite a little harder than you need to. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Tanner, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tanner the fox kitty

Are you sure you aren't part fox? Pointy face and ears, long fur, hmmmm. Anyway, happy COTD to you cutie.

Tanner what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You have such a sweet face I found myself smiling at you!!! How lucky your family is to have you grace their lives. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Tanner on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tanner! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous "buff" boy you are, from your beautiful coat and mane, to those mesmerizing, golden eyes! I could swear there's more than a bit of Maine Coon in you, and yes, you sure are "foxy!" But no matter your lineage, you are one irresistible hunk of feline perfection! And hardly the shy and retiring sort, I hear! But the occasional "Ouch!" from a love nibble a small price to pay for your love and affection! It's easy to understand how your person was unable to resist you, "just one more!" You're one extra special boy, Tanner, and your family so very lucky to have you in the pack! Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tanner, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Tanner! You look very nice in your buff and white coat! Your fur looks so soft to pet. And your beautiful eyes gazing out at the world I like how you have conversations with your people and speak your mind! I'd put up with the occasional bite during play time because it must be such fun to play with you! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous kitty Tanner!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tanner, you're such a gorgeous boy. I know that if I had seen you that I would've also ended up adopting you. I have two buff colored boys,several orange boys,and even a red boy so I also love your coloring. I'm glad that your family loves you just the way you are. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Our Dad is so soy that he missed you yesterday, but he gets confused.
    You are such a very Good Cat Tanner and you have such a wonderful coat and purrsonality.

We Found Hotel Cats wish that we could have you over, there's always food and toys here and Our Dad will always share what he has.
    We would love to pay with you.

WE are all sending Our Cat of The Future and Our Cat of the Day MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Our New Friend Talented Tanner.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS