Towser isn't that much of a terror, but he can be a turd! He just turned 9 months old and he is still very much a puppy. I love it, though. C:

Towser is one of those dogs determined to find a way to get what they want. He'll jump on counters, tables, etc.

Like I said, though, he isn't always a troublemaker! Here he is comforting Khaith when he was sick and in quarantine from the other cats. He has always had a bond with Khaith... then again, its hard not to love that boy.

Mom always asks "Now are you sure he isn't a dalmation?" lol. When he is wet you can really see his spots!

Gaah, he looks so grown up here. He had just helped me do errands around town so I took him to the park for being a good boy.

If I leave the light on for the hermit crab tank while I sleep I quickly found that I am awaken by this....

Needless to say, the light gets shut off now!
This dog is a nut. First turtles, then crabs, and the other day he was barking at a dishrag left on the kitchen counter.

I don't know why, but lately it is really hitting me hard that Ethan is gone. Its been over two months... Still, I was at work the other night (graveyard shift) and I just broke down crying out of nowhere because he popped in my mind. I miss him so so bad. I had such a connection with him... he only liked me and I was very protective of him in return because a lot of people didn't understand him. The odd thing was when I got home my roommate told me that she heard the strangest thing. A couple hours after I left she heard a dog barking that sounded just like Ethan. If you knew Ethan, you knew his bark. It was very distinct. My roommate had lived with him for over a year, so she knew what she was talking about. She said it sounded really close but she couldn't find any dogs outside.
Not long after Ethan passed away I heard the same thing when I was thinking about him. We might be crazy... or there might be a dog around with a similar bark... but I like to think its him reminding us that he's around.

Here are a few photos that I don't think I ever got around to sharing...

Ethan meeting Towser for the first time. The way Ethan is creeping on the poor pup makes me laugh. I miss this dog so much....

But soon they became best bros. Ethan taught him a lot.

This photo is bittersweet. I remember it was the first day I really noticed he wasn't keeping weight on like he should. Its hard to notice things like that when you see him every day...