Thread: ~Edward Emerald Moon~

~Edward Emerald Moon~

Good morning Edward! You're a cutie and it seems like you're very smart! Congratulations on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day with a few extra treats to celebrate!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Edward. You're quite a cute little fellow. Enjoy you POTD and make you mom smile with your tricks.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

You are one cool rat, Edward. Rats are very smart creatures, and you sure prove that! Plus, you are named after one of my favorite movies and are as cute as a button, so of course I am quite smitten with you.

Congratulations on being POTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Edward what an adorable and talented fellow you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile!!! What a treasure you are!!! I enjoyed watching your trick too!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us and for brightening up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Edward, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Edward!

Greetings Edward Emerald Moon! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, you precious, standard size Siamese Russian Dove Point Husky Dumbo rattie boy! That is a BIG name, but a boy as smart as you, as sweet and loving as you, a boy with a personality and heart as big as yours, with EARS as big as yours, deserves a BIG name! Oh, your feature photo is beyond heart melting, Edward...those sweet little paws, crossed in prayer, are beyond precious! Cuddler, kisser, leader of the "rat pack," you do it all, Edward! Most of all, you're the best furry friend a human could ever hope for, and such a kind and caring sibling to your rattie bros and sisters as wekk! And your video, you spinning on command, MOST impressive! Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your sweet, heart warming little self, Edward! I hope you and the entire rat pack are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Edward, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~