Thread: Beautiful Binx

Beautiful Binx

Well Binx, how do you think we can let you alone when you show off the most adorable spotted tummy ever? And your little tabby nosie looks quite curious. So we are glad to hear that you accepted your uncle when he moved in and we hope that in time you will learn that you can be the boss of many more people than just your family
    We send congratulations and suggest that you have a party with catnip and your favorite foods-maybe even Felix will play a little with you, handsome boy.

What a handsome boy you are, Binx! Glad to hear you get along with your brother Felix, eventhough he doesn't always want to play. And you don't have to worry about company coming over. Its fun meeting new people, and everyone is sure to fall in love with you as soon as they look at your adorable face. Hope you receive all the catnip you could ever desire on your special day today!

Congratulations on being COTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

What a sweet kitty you are, Binx! Love your little spotted belly.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hi Binx this is the Found Hotel Cats!!!
    We just love young Cats , especially when they are as smart as you and as handsome.
    You would make a big hit with Our Dad , and he would race to get you a dish og food, maybe even a Nathans Hot Dog.

They are our favorites and then there would be Whiskas Temptations and a race around the stairs.
    We wish we could meet you, you are a Cool Cat.

A Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is coming from all of us for our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Bodacious Binx.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Binx

Are you sure you aren't part Bengal? (the spots on your stomach are intriguing). Have a happy COTD today.

Dearest Binx, what a gorgeous brown tabby boy you are! You have just the sweetest look on your pretty little face, and that picture of you lying on your back with your little paws tucked up and all those spots on your belly is adorable. We can tell you are always on the lookout for some fun!

You and your family all love each other very much, don't you! You certainly love to get attention and food and catnip from them. We are glad to know that you are getting over your shyness when visitors come calling, especially after your uncle moved in to your former bedroom. And it's also good to know that Felix and you are getting along well and that he is starting to initiate playtime with you. What a wonderful, love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Binx, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Felix and your humans and your visitor friends are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even some catnip!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, adorable Binx! What a cutie you are with your wonderful tabby markings, your sweet face, and those tummy spots! You love your own people the most, as it should be... and you are helping big brother Felix to have fun playing with you! I agree with Casper- one look at your kitty face and every visitor will fall in love with you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Binx!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Binx what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today!!! I am still smiling!!! I bet you make your family smile lots!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Binx, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Binx,

You are a very handsome boy & I just couldn't pass up a "rub, rub, rub" on that cute little spotted belly.
    Congratulations on being today's CAT OF THE DAY, Wishing you a long & happy life sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Captivating Binx!

Hi Binx! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you stunning Tabby boy, you! Love your close-up, sweetheart! A girl could get lost in those big, sparkling, amber eyes of yours ( you really need to make yourself seen more often), and oh, that soft, sweet, spotted belly is just begging for rubs! Thanks to you for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, your smitten human, too! Sounds as though you and Felix both are coming out of your shells, Felix learning of the great fun to be had with his brother, and you the joys of socializing with the occasional guest, and your skin brother! But at the end of the day it's the love you and Felix share with each other, and with your human family, that's the most important thing, and it's clear you are as good at giving back as you are getting...love! What a precious boy you are, Binx, and your family, all who know and love you, truly blessed to have a loyal and loving furkid, a sibling, in you! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! It's my hope that you and dear Felix are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being pampered and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Binx, our very special and most deserving "top cat!" Love to Felix, too!!! P.S...No doubt your humans love you as much as you love them!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you are, Binx! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana