Thread: Finik

Finik

Finik what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You made me chuckle. You are a good sport indeed to pose with your spinich on your nose!!! Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. You are indeed a treasure. I am so glad your former family gave you up to someone who would love and care for you as you needed. You are one splend and healthy dragon now.

Congratulations, sweet Finik, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Finik!

Hi Finik! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Oh, what a beautiful Bearded Dragon girl you are, Finik! Looking at your precious pics (I admit, I thought you wearing a Brussels sprout leaf, not spinach) it's hard to believe you had once been so horribly neglected, so very ill! As your proud person says, just look at you now...the very picture of good health and contentment! You've come so far since that sad first year of life, and no doubt under your devoted human's loving care you're going to continue to thrive, your beautiful spirit shining brightly for years to come! You're even about to me a mom, and how neat is that! Great thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, your very special and most inspirational story of survival and renewal with us, as well as her/his sage words of advice! If only more people would do the necessary research before making a lifetime commitment to a living being, selecting a companion suitable to their lifestyle, whose needs they are able to meet, this world would be a better place! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, celebrating with your forever human, be spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, precious Finik! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a cutie Finik!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla