Oh, dearest Earthy, what an utterly gorgeous Calico-Tabby combo kitty you are! Your fur is made up of so many pretty colors and looks so soft, I wish I could reach all the way to Greenback, Tennessee and pet you.. I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets from us. And you have such a wonderful, friendly look on your sweet face, with those pale green eyes. What a great photo collection, showing you in so many different adorable poses and positions. What a lovely, lovable girl you are!

And not only are you gorgeous to look at, you have a delightful Purrrsonality and are so much fun to live with! You love to watch movies and to play video games, and you love your cardboard boxes and your cat treats. You make your family smile with all your antics and your happiness that has nothing getting you down. You and your whole family share a delightful, love-filled home, don't you!

You certainly have had more than your share of close calls, sweet Earthy!.. We are so glad you survived being shut in the clothes dryer, being hit by a car resulting in fractured bones, and then being lost for nearly two weeks after getting trapped under the house. You are blessed and we thank God that you have survived these near-catastrophes! We hope and pray that life is carefree from now on!

A plea to your Purrrsons.. PLEASE consider having Earthy become an Indoor-Only Cat! .. MUCH safer for her, and she is not getting any younger so her reflexes and resilience are slowing down. It would be so much easier for her to get hit by another car, or get lost or trapped somewhere she can't easily be found, or get taken by a predator animal or cruel human. Thank you for giving this some thought, and I wish Earthy and you all the very best!

Congratulations, darling Earthy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even a new movie to watch and video game to play!