Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Myndi, my love - Godspeed

I'm so very sorry...

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so sorry about Myndi. Your bath story made me chuckle... and then I saw the added post and my heart broke for you.
    ((Hugs)) to you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Ellie, I'm shocked too hear about this and I'm so sorry for your loss. She had a wonderful long and happy life with you. RIP sweet Myndi. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

pom, I'm sorry for you - it will be a too-quiet move without Myndi.

I hope you find comfort in memories of that special girl.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Unhappy

Oh, Ellie, such sad, sad news. My heart goes out to you for I know how much you love her and will miss her. Sending you loving hugs and much love.

Rest in peace beautiful Myndi girl.

Oh Ellie I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Myndi had a wonderful life and such a loving owner! Or should that be servant. Both she and Sparky will be delighted to be reunited at the bridge and will be waiting for you with joyful loving hearts. Lots of hugs and much love from me and my own little pack.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Ellie I'm so sorry. {{{hugs}}} RIP sweet Myndi.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm so sorry for your loss of Myndi. I can imagine how empty it must feel without her - and Sparky. Myndi had a good long life with you and enjoyed it very much, I'm sure. Now, the time came for a rest - and one day you will reunited.

Rest in peace, dear Myndi.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Pom,

we're very sorry for your loss. I hope she and Lady play well together at the bridge.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Thank you - everyone - for your kind thoughts and words. It's times like this when it's great to have such a big family. Myndi and I are so grateful for all of you.

I can't believe that she's really gone, and the silence in the house is deafening. I know some of you must wonder how one day she could post one of her silly stories, and then be gone the next. I will post a new thread in Dog General in the next day or so for anyone who might want to know, but it was our maker's decision to call her home - not mine. I know that I don't have to do that, but it might be therapeutic for me.

Again - thank you all my friends - from the bottom of my heart.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I'm so sorry for your loss. The memorial you wrote up is beautiful. You can tell that Myndi was such a special girl. I loved the stories she would tell, her personality would shine through so bright. I know she was such a huge part of your life and the memories you have of that girl will last a lifetime. ((((((HUGS))))))

Rest easy, Myndi. You are loved so very much.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Just finished reading the memorial for Myndi Pom , sorry about the tardiness. What a loving beautiful post in honour of your dear little friend. I'm sure Myndi knew how much she was loved and still is. And I'm sure her and Sparky are running free healthy and young again at the RB.
    Myndi had the best of owners and all the love a little lovebug like her could wish for. I know how quiet the house must feel without her but she is there with you .
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh Elle, I am so sorry for your loss. The Myndi and Sparky escapades were one of the real highlights of the PetTalk boards. Godspeed Myndi - play free at the bridge.

I read this yesterday on my way home from vacation and had tears in my eyes.
    I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP Myndi, you and Sparky are together again.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)