Thread: Stunning Sofia

Stunning Sofia

You are a cutie Sofia. I am glad you are bringing so much happiness to your Mom/Dad. Have a nice day filled with lots of treats and flies sweetheart.

Not only are you a Great Kitten but an exterminator as well.
    You are so cute Sofia a Wonder Cat of The Future.

We hope we see you as grow to be A Beautiful Cat.

We are all sending our Love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEWS To Sofia Our Cat of The Future and Our Super Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Sofia, What an adorable little girl you are! oh yes, I'm sure your human already loves you very much. Kittens are so much fun. I'm sure you two will have lots of fun and make many memories in the future. Congrats on being COTD!

Many congratulations to you, pretty Sofia! I am sure this is the most important day of your life so far - being an honoured Cat of the Day!! And you only 10 weeks!
    There will be many more important days in your life Sofia, but enjoy this one to the full. Make sure you get plenty of treats.

Oh, dearest little Sofia, what an utterly adorable tiny precious baby you are! Such a sweet little tabby with your pretty grey-brown fur and black tabby pattern and the cute little dark nosie and those big still-kitteny-blue eyes, looking out at your world with such attention and fascination. You are on the watch for everything that happens around you, aren't you.. don't want to miss out on any flies going by, such fun toys as they are!

You have completely won over the heart of your Purrrson.. He/she loves you dearly and is so happy to have you as part of her/his life now. You have opened his/her eyes to the wonder of sharing life with a cat and to new and different ways of observing the world. What a delightful love-filled home you and she/he share!

Congratulations, darling little Sofia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps that fly you are able to catch this time!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sofia what a little charmer you are!!!

I could not help but smile when I saw your sweet face today. You are a heart melter for sure. How lucky your human is to be your best pal. It will be lots of fun watching you grown into the gorgeous grown up cat you will be someday. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Sofia, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Sofia, what a darling tabby kitten you are! I like your pretty markings and your blue eyes! You are having fun in all kinds of ways, and making your Purrson smile at the same time Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fascianted Sofia!

Hi Sofia!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, be still my kitten loving heart! Those heart melting baby blues of yours could make the staunchest among us weak in the knees! "Cute as can be," that you are, Sofia, and so much more! Isn't a kitten's fascination with this world, their unbridled, unapologetic curiosity, their love for life, captivating? Well, just ask your smitten human! Leave it to a kitten to find fascination with a fly! What a wonderful life awaits you, precious one, what wonderful, joy filled memories you and your forever human will be making over the years to come! You are truly one of God's most precious creations, sweet baby girl, and your human so very lucky to be sharing so many years to come with a kitty, a best friend, a furry soul mate as beautiful (inside and out), as YOU! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled, utterly fly-fascinating day of celebration, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles, and kisses to you, precious Sofia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Sophia

You are such a little cutie. You and your owner are headed for some wonderful time together. Good luck on the fly catching!