Thread: RECALL ALERT: Iams and Eukanuba Dry Dog & Cat Foods Recalled

RECALL ALERT: Iams and Eukanuba Dry Dog & Cat Foods Recalled

Oh great just when I invested in Healthy Choices!!!
    I pray that this is not one of the foods.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

*grumble* looks like another day of checking lot codes in my store is ahead of me. P&G needs to get out of the pet food business.

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    *grumble* looks like another day of checking lot codes in my store is ahead of me. P&G needs to get out of the pet food business.
    I agree. It seems like most of the pet food recalls lately have all been P&G products. I'm so glad that I switched my cats food a long time ago. I hope that you won't have to deal with too many upset people.

Wheeeee, West Coast is not affected! All of my food is out of a different facility!

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Wheeeee, West Coast is not affected! All of my food is out of a different facility!
    This is great news!!!