Hi Jakki! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how I LOVE when a goat is our featured honoree, and what a most deserving honoree you are, one extra precious, miracle Pygmy goat! I was on the edge of my seat, reading your heart thumper of a story! It truly was a miracle that you survived, your dear mama goat, Lola, too! I can only imagine the joy on your young human's face when she/he heard those words, "I think it's alive!" And while you had a wobbly start at life, just look at you now; what a beauty, so full of life! Not even a foot deformity can keep you from living and loving your enchanted life to its fullest! I'm smiling from ear to ear, picturing you jumping into your human's arms, doing your "trust" jump! How blessed your life is, Jakki, and how blessed your human is, having a best friend and loving companion in you! Yes, you ARE "the cutest!" Thanks to your devoted human for sharing your inspirational, heart warming story with us, along with so manyprecious pics! (Love the one of you and your beautiful mama, and the one of you sitting on your pony friend's back had me laughing out loud!) Meeting you has truly brightened my dark and rain day, Jakki, and I hope you and goat mama Lola, and your human family, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration, and here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you all! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Jakki, the miracle goat (and to mama Lola too)!