Thread: Mingo the Marvellous

Hybrid View

Mingo the Marvellous

We just love senior Cats , and we love those two photos of Mingo as a Kitten and as a MagnfiCat at 16 luxuriating on her couch , living as all Cats do in the lap of luxury.

It is a true pleasure to see you Mingo, you just made our day.

Ragnar Gustafson Angel , Moose Angel are sending thei Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To OPur Big Senior Lady Cat of the Day MagnfiCat Mingo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

All cats are superior beings, and I've long had a special love for Maine Coons. Mingo is a particularly fine specimen of these royals who only the most select humans are privileged to serve. Speaking from experience, growing old with a cat helps put things into proper perspective. My own 16-year-old former alley cat seems to say, "I can't jump on top of the refrigerator the way I used to, and hunting birdies is no longer at the top of my list of preferred amusements... but I can settle in for a nap next to my human whenever I feel like it, and I am so grateful to be able to do so."

Mingo, you are such a wonderful senior kittyzen. Enjoy your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Mingo, what a beautiful example of the beautiful Maine Coon kitty breed you are! That luxurious, thick, pale grey and white fur that looks just SOOOOOO soft to pet.. those nice big solid furry paws.. that LOOOOONG tail! And those pale green eyes that look out at your world with such wisdom and contentment. You are gorgeous! What a distinguished, dignified mature lady you are! ..a true "Principessa" indeed.

And not only are you heavenly to look at, you are a delight to live with. You and your Purrrsons know each other so very well after all this time. You tell them what you want and they understand you well after being together so long.. You signal with your right paw and give them that special look when you want some affection.. You enjoy your tap water and extra-light virgin olive oil.. You've seen them through difficult times, and you are all Best Friends Forever. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Princess Mingo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a celebratory serving of olive oil!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bella Principessa Mingo!

Mingo is my beloved Silver tabby Maine Coon. She is beautiful in every situation. One of my many nicknames for her is "Principessa" (princess in Italian!). She just can't help it, she's elegant to her bones. Her tail is almost as long as her body, and her fur is silky soft. Now that she's a senior citizen of age sixteen, she has become even more affectionate than ever. She talks to me (especially when I am on the phone) and I try to figure out what she wants. Usually I can, as we have been together so long.

Mingo likes to drink water from the tap, and adores extra light virgin olive oil for some reason. When she is feeling loving and wants to be petted, she puts up her right paw and looks up at us soulfully. It's impossible to resist. She has seen me through some difficult times, and she's one of the best friends I have ever had.
    Beautiful silver Princess Mingo! What a gorgeous fluffy coat you have! And your green eyes, and your regal expression! You and your person have such a wonderful relationship, built on years of love and trust. I would be honored to pet you upon request! Since I can't, I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me today whenever you raise your paw. You are precious and stunning! Happy Cat of the Day, lovely Mingo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovely Mingo!

Hi Mingo! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What an honor, having a stunning, silver coated senior Maine Coon beauty as our most deserving honoree! Like your human, I too would find it hard to resist you anything! One look into those beautiful, soulful eyes of yours, one lift of that precious right paw, and I'd be a goner! (I think your love for "extra light" virgin olive oil is in part responsible for that gorgeous, thick, silky soft coat of yours!) How blessed your human has been these many, many years, having a loyal and loving companion; a comforter, confidant, a best friend for life in you! You truly are one in a million, Mingo, not merely Cat of the Day, but Cat of the Day every day, a Cat of a Lifetime! Thanks to your human for sharing her very touching tribute to her beautiful girl with us, giving us the chance to pay homage to you and all that you mean to her/him! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Mingo, and here's to many more wonderful years for you and your Mom/Dad! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mingo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Magnificent Mingo, she of the elegant bones! ... and every other part of her precious anatomoy. What a beauty you are. It was a pleasure to meet you today.

I hope you summon up the energy to party all day, Mingo. You deserve it sweetie, because you have the honour to be Cat of the Day!

Hi beautiful Mingo. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mingo

Mingo is truly a beautiful cat and wonderful friend. Her owner is a very lucky person. All the best to both in years to come.