Thread: Canine update ;).

Hybrid View

Canine update ;).

Hi guys thought I'd join in and give a quick update on my guys and girls.

Photo 2 - 2013-07-16 by -clover_elvis-
    The BCs are doing quite well. E & T will be 10 in November.

Elvie has been a man of leisure for nearly 2 years now due to arthritis in his knees and a partially torn cruciate. He gets around pretty well and is still allowed to run around and do what he wants.

Tinny is really well. She has been coming to training with me at dog club again for about the last 8 months or so. She has just started having a little go at flyball again in the last couple of months and loves it.

Luna (white faced babe) will be 2 next month and is a well loved companion. She is a clever girl and picks things up easily but has the attention span of a flea lol.

More to come .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Harri will be 7 in November and is doing well. Goes to training every week and is just about to start competing at flyball again. I had rally o hopes for him but he was not keen on that one lol. We recently gave earth dog a go and he did really well and loved it so hopefully that is something we can get into.

Photo 2 - 2013-08-09 by -clover_elvis-
    Trying earthdog.

Photo 1 - 2013-08-09 by -clover_elvis-
    Haz and Tin showing off what they have learnt at our tricks class.

Couple more to come.

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'm so glad to see you posted an update! I love hearing about your pups. I think its so neat how you have activities you include them in. You can tell they are a big part of your life. Plus, I like seeing photos cause they are all so adorable.

I adore the "Then and Now" photos! Isn't it crazy how quickly our kids seem to grow up and age? The other day I ran across photos of when Towser first came home... he was so tiny compared to now at 9 months old.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Yay, thanks so much! So good to see your crew, and the "then and now" photos are extra cool! I love your description of " a well loved companion. She is a clever girl and picks things up easily but has the attention span of a flea lol. " Especially as we are so used to your crew being flyball, agility, etc. competitors - well, someone's gotta just be the pretty one, right?
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks . Karen yes and unfortunately she has been ripped off with dodgy legs & does not like strange dogs after being attacked last xmas by a stray dog so can't really do anything competitive. But that's ok she is more than happy being a couch dog lol.