Thread: Charming Cocco

Charming Cocco

Cocco, you are one handsome and distinguished lady. Cocco's mom/dad is lucky that she wakes you up at 8am, mine wake me up at 4am.

Oh my godness what a Caais ans Classy Maine Coon you are Cocco.
    You are such a lovely shade of pastels and are such a wonder Cat.

WE just all wish that we coulf fly to Copenhagen, go for take out and celebrate you being our New Cat of the Day.
    You are an Wonder Cat.

WE are all sending our Biggest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS ToOur Most Distinguishe New Lady New Cat of the Day Cocco.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Cocco, what an utterly lovely Maine Coon girl you are! Such beautiful pale-colored long fur that I would love to reach all the way to Copenhagen to pet.. those pale yellow eyes with such a look of delight in them.. those cute little earsies and nosie.. and those long, LOOOOOOONG white whiskers. And what a lovely, regal pose you have assumed for your photograph, to be seen around the world by your Pet Talk friends!

And not only are you gorgeous, you are a sweet, delightful companion for your Purrrson. How thoughtful of you to awaken him/her every day at 8am so she does not need to invest in an alarm clock (and can spend the money instead on cat treats)! And you make her/him smile with your antics such as jumping around like a kangaroo after you've eaten. You have never outgrown many of your kitteny ways even after seven years, have you! What a wonderful love-filled home you and your Purrrson share!

Congratulations, darling Cocco, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cocco: the prettiest alarm clock I have seen. The thought of you jumping around the room like a kangaroo is amusing, I guess some cats never grow up!

Congratulations on being COTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Hello Cocco! How nice to see a beautiful girl from Copenhagen - I live here, too and I’m looking after a Maine Coon at the moment, a sweet one year old girl.

It sounds like your mom/dad don’t need an alarm clock, but at least you wake them up at the same time every day.

Have fun jumping around today and make sure you celebrate with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Cocco!

Pssst Cocco, you might tell you mom/dad to join PT, so we can hear more about you and see more pictures.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by mbsmum View Post
    Cocco, you are one handsome and distinguished lady. Cocco's mom/dad is lucky that she wakes you up at 8am, mine wake me up at 4am.
    That's what I was thinking too! Cocco, my kitty awakens me for food around 5 or 5:30 AM -- you let your purrson sleep all the way till 8 What a gorgeous kitty lady you are! I like your long, fluffy coat; your full tail and your furry paws! I agree with Phesina - you have posed so regally for your portrait! And you show your fun side, too -- after eating you bounce around a bit to help your purrson smile Happy Cat of the Day to you, stunning lady Cocco!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cocco what a beauty you are!!!

Furry alarm clock are wonderful and beautiful ones like yourself are the best!!! I'm sure you even make those 'hard to get out of bed' days better. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. You certainly made me smile on this gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweet Cocco, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Cocco!

Hi Cocco! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, yes indeed, you truly one on stunning silver MC beauty! Your coat is simply gorgeous, and your rightfully wear that look of self confidence as you pose so proudly for the camera! Your expression is priceless! ("Yes, I'm gorgeous and I know it!) And I'm with my fellow poster, "mbsmum." I'd think it a blessing should my kids allow me to sleep until 8 a.m.! 4 a.m. seems to be wakeup time here too!What a lucky soul your human is, Cocco, having a sweet and loving furkid/alarm clock in you! You're the best! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cocco, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful girl you are Cocco! Clever too, making sure mum gets up at the right time every day. I hope you get extra treats for that!
    Many congratulations to you on being our Cat of the Day today. Perhaps a lie-in tomorrow might be in order.